Private Folders allow the Company Admin to control who can see documents inside it. All your new company folders in LedgerDocs now include a Private Folder.
Right click on the private folder for a menu to upload your sensitive information and grant access to selected company members.
To get started, here are some ways to use this new feature.
- Payroll Information (employee vacation, salary and bonuses)
- Statements (bank and credit card)
- Taxes (personal and corporate returns)
- Reports (profitability and budgets)
- Backups (accounting application)